Friday 13 November 2009

S.W.O.T Analysis

Strengths

The ability to research and find out information about my model ideas. Looking for tutorials to help guide me along the way. My greatest strength is my desire to do well in this module and learn how to use the new software affectively.

Weaknesses

My main weakness in this project is the lack of experience when using the appropriate software (Autodesk 3D Studio Max). Up until the beginning of this project I had never seen, used or created anything in 3D software.

Oppotunities

There is a great oppotunity to learn new software in this module and in particular this project. Creating a Portfolio of work done in this module will also be a great thing to have as a reference for future jobs.

Threats

I struggle with the inspiration behind the models. Thinking up what models to create is certainly a struggle for me. I also want to ensure that I will be able to do a good job of the model so have to be realistic with what I would like to achieve as a final product. I also struggle to sit down and work on one thing for an extended period of time whereas others may be able to do this a lot easier. My biggest fear is the lack of time left before the deadline day. My idea of countering this is spending a lot of time over the next few weeks focused on creating my stamp ideas.

Expect to see a lot of updates on the blog over the next few weeks, Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment