Tuesday 17 November 2009

Stamp Idea #2


My second idea for a stamp was the common Goldfish. The main reason was that I thought if people were to use my ideas for real stamps, one animal that most people know and love is the Goldfish. This therefore would make it more appealing to customers who may choose this over other designs. The moodboard shows a range of images of different Goldfish. The shapes, colours and looks are very different in each picture but are all brought back to being a Goldfish. I feel the shape of the fish should not be too hard if I can get some reference images to work from. The key problem I forsee is the ddifficulty in getting the thickness of the fish correct. If it is made too large then it will not look like a fish and maybe more like a small whale or dolphin. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment