Friday 13 November 2009

Stamp Idea #1


I spent a lot of time thinking about what stamp idea I would like to work on. My initial feeling is that I wanted to do an animal of some sort. This led me to look around and images of many different animals to try and get some inspiration for an animal to model.
In one of my earlier posts I showed how I created the basic outline of a cat using a tutorial. I gaine dthe experiance of how to create a body shape of an animal, such as a cat, from this tutorial and thought about what animals would have a similar shape. I then thought it would be an interesting challenge to try and create the long neck and body shape of a Giraffe. I created a mood board of images I found relating to the Giraffe to give me some ideas of how I would like my finish model to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment