Friday 11 December 2009

Final Stamp Designs

Here are my final 3 Stamp Designs. Im extremely proud of them and very happy with how they have come out.




I believe that they all have good bits and I feel that with a lot more time and experiance using 3DS Max they could be improved.
I had never used 3DS Max or any form of 3D software but have enjoyed it lots and cannot wait to start using it again in Semester 2. At the beginning of the course I was a bit worried and a bit dumbstruck because there are so many different options and tools. After looking at a few online tutorials and attending Richard's lectures I began to get a lot more confident with the software and was able to produce some pretty good work.

Thanks for reading my blog of my first semester using 3DS Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment